MyFitnessPal Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Cycling Jersey Design

I am in the process of creating a jersey to represent my family business out in Newberry. We are a 3 generation manufacturing company with clients worldwide and we continue to grow every year. I am having my jersey created through Primal and have a minimum of 15 to order. As I only want a couple for myself, I need to include a few more people on my order. The name of our family business is Endoscopy Replacement Parts, Inc. and the parent company is Specialty Machining, Inc

I have attached the first two mock ups from Primal and would like to here some input. I am going for simple and clean. Not a lot of busy colors or patterns. I am also looking to see if anyone wants to add their own company logo to the jersey. I am reserving the left/right shoulder and the three back pockets for logos supporting local companies. If you are interested in a jersey or putting your logo up, FB message or email me at davida@endoscopeparts.com

See the attached file for the initial designs!


Regards,

David Bello


No comments:

Post a Comment